Monday, May 6, 2013

A little bit of awesome for you

Things that made me smile this week:
-making a toddler squeal with delight
-the smell of flowers blooming
-friends who offer me a taste of their husbands' drinks
-birthday surprises (yes, I know my birthday was last month, deal with it)
-other people's birthday surprises
-freshly cut grass
-fancy delicious dinner in a former-speakeasy-now-jazz-club with good friends
-surpassing the 5-mile mark for the first time ever on a run (okay, I mostly was trying to stay upright, not actually smiling, but now I'm smiling)
-when I can actually feel my body relax when my head hits the pillow and I know I don't have to set an alarm
-hugs (hugs are always awesome)

1 comment:

Jim Z said...

5 mile run...seriously? Well done! I have trouble biking that far.