Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Last Supper List

On the latest episode of "Castle" he mentions his LSL--Last Supper List. The 12 people with whom you would sup at your last meal. Yup, just said "sup". Castle's includes Lincoln, Einstein, and some billionaire with a great accent. Got me thinking about mine. In reality, for my last meal, I would go Jesus-style and pick my 12 best friends, my Everybody Committee, if you will. But for the sake of the argument, if I were to pick 12 people, past and present, with whom I could share a very unique meal, I would choose:

1. Blessed John Paul the Great.
2. C.S. Lewis
3. James Patterson
4. Blake Shelton
5. Kate, Duchess of Cambridge
6. Grandma
7. Kristine Lilly
8. Peyton Manning
9. The apostle John
10. Immaculee Ilibagiza
11. Leonardo da Vinci
12. St. Teresa of Avila

I also got to thinking about a dream fictional character list. We'll make it a Last Lunch with six.
1. Mr. Bennett
2. Hermione Granger
3.Frank Reagan
4. Anastasia (from the movie; the real Anastasia was probably a diva, and also didn't speak English)
5. Kakuro Ozu
6. Lucy Moderatz

Alright, who's on your list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been wondering the same thing, so far:
01 my wife
02 Stephen Fry
03 Douglas Adams
04 Dorothy Parker
05 Alfred Bester
06 Molly Ivins
07 Maggie Smith
...5 more to go