Sunday, June 27, 2010

Things that are fun about my new city

1. Fireflies. Yay! Now I have to finish my jelly so I can make a firefly jar and spend all my evenings at the park.

2. Fun parks nearby. Here's me at Antioch Park across the street. There's a whole village for the kids to play in, including a jail (complete with a "secret escape tunnel"). I also have discovered Loose Park which is huge and beautiful and will be making future appearances in my life I'm sure.





3. Little Hugs drinks. 'Nuff said.

4. My hands are silky smooth and I never need lotion (see, there is an upside to smothering humidity).









5. K-raig's t-shirt. And K-raig (he's K-raig 'cause we also have a C-raig). And all my fun new friends. I've found people to watch soccer with, people who know the "Denver the Last Dinosaur" theme song, people who carry footballs in their car "just in case", and people who make up songs about me while they brush their teeth (kind of endearing, kind of creepy).

No comments: