Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tidings of joy

"Snowflakes fall and decorate these ordered, pristine streets..."

I felt like I was in a movie, driving home last night, snowflakes falling softly on the warmly-lit streets, Christmas music floating out from my car speakers. I love it when my life feels like a movie. Of course, movies never show when you get home and have stacks of board books to page through because your NBSE came back with abysmal results. The thought of my schedule for the next 4 months (not including my glorious Mexican cruise) pretty much depresses me. At least the snow is still beautiful.

"Seems to me you could give the Man upstairs the same benefit of the doubt as you do an invisible fungus."

My favorite episode of Bones was on tonight. Christmas miracles for all. I just smiled through the whole thing...and laughed out loud...by myself...at the tv. Yup. So nerdy.

1 comment:

M Zap said...

I smiled and laughed out loud too. Mom thought it wasn't as good as seeing them where they are now. I agree, but still love the episode. I think Angela is hysterical in it, and when Bones talks about her parents, it sets up a lot.