Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Introducing...

I just accepted a job at the Children's Hospital in Denver, doing urgent and emergency care in the satellite centers. It's scary and exciting at the same time. But since being terrified has never been a reason not to do something, I'm diving in. I've been doing a Novena to St. Joseph in honor of his feast day today (I started a day late, so I'm not quite done yet!), and I've been praying for our new pope and my new job, so today seems like a great day to accept the job (and a great day to install a pope). Thank you to everyone for your (continued) prayers as I plan to embark on this next great adventure.

2 comments:

Jim Z said...

Yeah for you...and for prayer...and for Pope Francis...and for St. Joseph... especially for you!

Trinh said...

Yay! Congratulations, Laura! God is so good :)