Friday, July 3, 2009

Do you like reggae?

All's right with the world. Survived my Sub-I. The whole family together, stuffing my face with Buttermilk Spice muffins, a Colorado sunset, and Firefly. Plus I get one more day of slacking off before studying kicks me in the head. "Knee to the head! Knee to the head! Knee to the head!" So, for the next 3 weeks, plan on not seeing me. Plan on me studying. Maybe if enough people think good thoughts, it will actually happen. Only 2993 practice questions to go.

And 9100 situps. Laura, Jon, Eric, and I are doing the 10,000 Challenge. That many situps (crunches, reverse crunches, any kind of abdominal contraction, besides labor really) in the month of July. So pretty much by the end of the month, my brain and my belly will be exhausted but tuned up, and the rest of me...well, whatever. With 150 practice questions and 333 situps a day, who has time to do anything else?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love reggae. On Tuesday nights I like to go to trivia so that's your night to go out with the boys.