Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh nothing, I just wanted to be sure of you

Nothing much to say, except I'm still alive, not like anyone who reads this doesn't already talk to me twice a week anyways, but I thought I would post before I got to the point where even those three people stopped checking to see if I updated because I never did.

Here's what new in my life, in no particular order.
-I made brownies.
-I got my third parking ticket of the year (I hate street sweepers).
-I did my first (and second) overnight calls.
-I went to my first code (where someone is "found down" and you have to do CPR...he made it through but died later that day).
-I'm stressed about not having enough time to study for boards. Whose idea was it to base my entire schedule off of a soccer game?
-I haven't made pancakes in a long time (tomorrow's the day...mmm strawberry pancakes).
-I really like my Marian group; they're great.
-Went to the Greek Festival and ate flaming cheese and decided there will be Greek dancing at my wedding (to which announcement a person who didn't know me was about to congratulate me on my recent engagement until she was informed I just plan random things about my wedding without having any prospects on the horizon).
-My medicine attending agreed to write a rec letter, even though we both know pediatric letters are better.
-I spoke up during ICU rounds today and was (mostly) correct. I hope someone was paying attention.
-I bought cage-free eggs cause I saw what the caged chickens go through, and it was enough to at least alter one purchase.
-Bought my dad a funny father's day card. Still haven't given Hilary her birthday present.
-Sat in a hot tub.
-Ate corn on the cob.

Isn't my life thrilling? Aren't you glad you checked to see if I posted anything new?

No comments: