Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My brain is fried

Two and a half days in and I already want to scream. I'm not surprised, just hoping that I get a little energy here to plow through the last 350 practice questions that I just did to see why I got so many wrong. I'm slightly more confidant that I can actually get through these four weeks than I was a few days ago, but I now know that there is way too much information for me to learn...in pharmacology alone. I'm screwed. Oh boy. All I really want to do is go outside and sit on the grass with a big piece of caramel cake and read the rest of Dr. Sri's book, which is fantastic by the way. At least at Marian group last night, I got to unload a bit, though not completely; that would have taken far too long, and I'm not sure anyone deserves that kind of punishment. Also, if I keep writing, I think I'll get more sarcastic and bitter about the fact that I have to study, so I'll leave off. Hasta.

1 comment:

Rae said...

okay, sounds like a deal. you can cry about your billions of questions, and i can cry that i'm leaving. it will be a beautiful combination of swollen eyes and runny noses.

it was good to see you tonight - sorry i left you early, but thanks for understanding.