Wednesday, January 2, 2008

NEW and exciting!

So today was the first day back to class. A big deal. New campus, new library, new lecture halls (so new they weren't ready, so we had to change location), new light switches (with plates that fall off when touched), new water bottles for all of us (complete with Tootsie Rolls and pedometers to walk it off--I'm not even to 3,000 steps and it's 7:30...I think I maybe shouldn't have eaten the Tootsie Rolls), and a news crew to document the whole thing. But we've since failed to find any news with us on it. I like the new campus. Got in a full 8 hour day and still home for dinner. And still can't get any work done at my apartment, which is why it's good that I stayed on campus.

Also in exciting news--I have 3 friends that are expecting babies this year! Woohoo. I'm super excited to see new little babies! Of course, 2 live out of state, so I'm super excited to see new little baby! Nonetheless, it's awesome.

And hooray for a super exciting FOCUS conference that I'm missing. There's are definitely a handful of talks and Third Day concerts I wouldn't have minded going to. But alas, no rest for the future doctors of America.

No comments: