Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bucket, part deux

It's now been a year since my first posting of my Bucket List, and I thought it time to add/update the list. I think it's important to keep setting goals and achieving dreams, so if you don't have your own List going, get moving.

Since last year, the only one on the previous list that I've checked off (and really, if it was only gonna be one, it's a good one) was the WPS game. I came close to the hotdog stand by getting a Chicago dog at Wrigley Field, and got to ride the L, which mostly fulfills my While You Were Sleeping dreams. For other things I've done this past year, which weren't necessarily on the list, but were still awesome, see the first part of this post.

Additions to the Bucket List:

Go to Ireland
See Shakespeare performed live (high school theater doesn't count)
Make Greek food
Learn to dance
Fly first class
Hike the Incan Trail
Brewery Tour
Learn more Spanish (working on this one)
A Vesper martini

Should get a few more checked off in the next year...happy listing!

1 comment:

MarieEnzaldo said...

You're in luck! We usually go to a few of these, they're great.

http://www.coloradoshakes.org/season