Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hey baby

So I was dragging Reuben along this morning (literally) and saw like five geese waddling rapidly (can you do that?) out of the way, and as they parted, there were, not one, but TWO BABY GEESE! Little yellow fluff balls that remind me of kindergarten where we all got to hold baby chicks (or maybe geese...they look very similar) and they peed all over everything and the little straw cages smelled disgusting, but it was okay cause they're cute. Kind of like little kids. I was at the park on Tuesday with Elise, who was babysitting, and I was feeding Ben macaroni and cheese and he pulled a piece out of his mouth, rubbed it on my face, and stuck it on my shirt. Gross? No. Cute! See, now you're getting the picture. I mean, you can't look at this kid's face and not melt. He could probably destroy the world and I would still want to hold him forever.

No comments: