Friday, December 17, 2010

This is Gold

I'm at work tonight...3 more nights left after tonight. Woohoo! Although, let's be honest...am I really looking forward to Red Team? NO. Capital both letters. Tonight started off rough and I screamed at my pager one too many times (not my proudest moment). But at least I manage to leave it all in Housestaff and not take it out on anyone. Case in point: I answered a page, just like the 50 before it...

Her: 6 Henson, this is Erin
Me: Hey Erin, it's Laura with the Gold Team
Her: Do they make you work all the time?
Me: Why? Does it seem like I'm always here?
Her: Yeah, well you're always calling. But you're always so nice about it, so thanks.
Me and Her: unrelated medical things about why she paged me...

Okay, so at least she thinks I'm handling the work load well. Cause most days I want to throw the pager (note: dropping it on the floor and knocking the battery out is NOT enough to break it, even though it may temporarily disable the screen).

Can't wait for Friday morning Happy Hour!

No comments: