Sunday, October 11, 2009

Train wreck

Things are not going my way kids.
-Student Health Insurance insists I double cover myself with their stupid insurance and stupid premiums despite the fact that I have perfectly good health insurance on my own, thank you very much.
-No one told me that Denver Health needed two weeks to process my ID badge and access, so I guess I show up Monday with NOTHING and expect them to just let me in to the operating room. Um, okay.
-I somehow temporarily let my brain leave my body and committed to be on team for a big retreat and lead a small group and give a talk on THE SAME WEEKEND that my roommate is getting married and I'm a bridal attendant. Come on, Padre Pio, bring on the bi-location.
Basically, it feels like everything is out of control and I just want to cry. Which is usually an indication that I need to pray. So we're going to do that instead. And yes, when I'm stressed I get to speak in the plural. It makes us feel better.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

To quote a song that's been running through my head lately, "Don't let your heart get heavy child,
Inside you there's a strength that lies"